1.14.0: Expected end of 21Q1
The whole reporting section will get an architectural and design revamp. Each report will receive a dedicated page with specific content. Each report page will have three sections:
- Filters specific for the report
- Visual dashboards specific for the report
- Data table of the actual data + Export to csv functionality
In this release the planned dashboards are:
- Access control metrics (people inside, total scan ins, total scan outs)
- Customer metrics (age, country, gender, payment method)
We'll be adding more dashboards later based on user feedback.
We'll be adding an alternative version of city input in the customer form. In this case we'll be suggesting cities as they are in our database. This will result in a more uniform input of city names which makes reporting easier.
We'll be adding the option to input the VAT/Tax rate on your prices. All prices in the system will remain VAT/Tax included, but the VAT/Tax rate will be used in the reports for your convenience.
More information will be added when available.