The new 1.12 release features two exciting major changes and some minor adaptations!
On top of this we'll also be deploying our new access control product called "Scan&Beep" in October!
We completely revised the seating process, architecture and engine and re-implemented this in the web shop. From now on pick a seat in the web shop will be processed with seat selection as its first step rather than ticket selection. On the following step the customer is able to pick his ticket type per seat and purchase non seated tickets if defined.
To allow for sufficient screen room, all events will now have a dedicated event info page before continuing to purchasing tickets.
The Best Available Seating flow and box-office are unchanged in regards of seating.
Point Of Sale (POS)
We added a new application which will be reachable using the pos subdomain. This application will offer a minimal box-office which is intended to be used at the cash register. It will be possible to select an event and sale channel and then sell tickets anonymously in a fast way.
To allow for even faster processing we suggest to install our printing tool here.
- Adapted the reporting filters to be more intuitive
- Added ticket issue date filter to more reports
- Changed sale channel filter to affect tickets sold in the sale channel rather than just if the event is present in the sale channel
- Added possibility to upgrade a team member to a platform admin
- Added possibility to flag an unsupervised payment method to be visible in the web shop
- Added external code dynamic field for e-mails
- Added admin reporting section for financial reports
- Added two dynamic fields to the PDF layout editor: user company & user VAT number