The 1.11.2 patch adds the following features:
- Timezone support in reports (based on your browser locale)
- Added the timeslot report
- Added the scanning report
- Added the timeslot feature in the box-office
- Bugfix regarding flow admin translation override
The 1.11.1 patch adds the following:
- Activated PDF generation v2 with added performance
- Added day scheme date & timeblock info to the webshop purchase in case of timeslot tickets
- Bugfix regarding date/time fields in the PDF that lost timezone support in v2
- Bugfix regarding banner upload in flow admin
- Bugfix regarding load more events in the webshop on a non-default zoom level
- Bugfix regarding non seated ticket types in a BAS event in the webshop
- Bugfix regarding a limit of 10 timeblocks for 1 dayscheme in the webshop
- Bugfix regarding purchasing tickets from 2 different timeslot events in the webshop
- Bugfix regarding timeslot capacity taking 1 minute to visualize
The new 1.11 release features three exciting major changes!
The back-office is receiving an admin section that is exclusively available for channel admins. In here a channel admin will be able to find and manage purchases. The management of purchases includes cancellations, payment confirmations and refunds!
In the future, we'll be adding other admin features to this section such as fee management, translations, look and feel, organizer management, financial reporting and payment provider management.
Seat creator simplification
The seat creator received a total makeover to facilitate stadiums, theatres, venues, festivals, etc. even easier. In the past, it was required to create seats through the logical grid and then adapt the visual representation in another view. With this release, we have removed the logical grid. Simply draw seats as how they should look for the ticket buyer.
To accommodate fast and agile seat plan creation we've added a whole lot of UX optimizations as well! You'll now be able to zoom and pan through the map with more ease. Additionally, it should be easier to rotate selections. Finally, we've added an extended feature with which you can extend (or compress) existing rows.
The removal of logical coordinates implies a total overhaul of our Best Available Seating. This algorithm will now function in 2 modes:
- With a focal point: Distance to the focal point is the main scoring driver. Placing seats together, closing gaps and seat ranking have a notable effect on the scoring of the placement.
- Without a focal point: Snake ranking. The BAS algorithm will follow an incremental path of rankings.
The webshop will now ask the customer to pick a time slot with a specific capacity if configured. Note that this feature hasn't been activated for self-service organizers.