Now that you understand what information each payout report provides, it's time to calculate what has to be paid and invoiced.
To facilitate this you'll be using the Payout summary report and some amounts you'll have to get from your own system.
To be invoiced
The amount to be invoiced can be calculated as seen below. The topics in red should come from your own system. Ideally your invoice should split these different topics for easy understanding
- + ticket fees: this is a cost per ticket owned to the eTaaS channel
- + payment fees: this is a cost per payment owned to the eTaaS channel
- + delivery fees: this is a cost per delivery owned to the eTaas channel
- + refunds: the refunds that have been paid by the eTaaS channel and will ultimately be withheld from the payout
- If the refunds are registered in an external system, remember to add them as negative values in the appropriate column. If they were registered through the admin section, they will be reflected here.
- If only refunds have been processed for this month, the customer will not be paid out, but only invoiced
- + extra services: this is services the eTaaS channel performed for an organizer. E.g. license, hardware, t&m hours, ...
There are different tools available for creating invoices. Some of them have an import/export option, so you can prepare your worksheet for this and automate the generation of such invoices.
To be paid
This section depends on the internal way of processing payments. If the organizer collects the payments themselves they do not need to be paid out, they just need to be invoiced.
However, if the eTaaS channel is collecting payments; the organizers need to be paid out.
- + Online payments: all payments that were collected for the organizer by the eTaaS channel for the time period
- - Amount to be invoiced for the same time period (see above)
- This includes refunds performed by the eTaaS channel
- - Prepayments for the same time period
There are some ways to automate payments. For instance, in Europe one can use SEPA files. There is software available to transform your worksheet to a SEPA file.