The 1.10.3 release shipped a bugfix for the back-office team section. Upon creating a new organizer with a new holding company, the organizer was saved under the holding company of the current operator.
The 1.10.2 release shipped the new native payment provider connection for Stripe
The 1.10.1 release ships some small quality of life improvements:
- The web shop will now warn the customer if his seats are not adjacent in a Best Available Seat scenario through the translatable field "webshop_shopping_cart_not_contiguous_seats".
- The web shop will now prohibit the use of multiple promotion codes for the same ticket type to prevent the customer of wasting his codes when a limit is set per ticket type through the translatable field "webshop_promotion_code_already_in_purchase_error". He can still add multiple codes when they're related to different ticket types.
- The box-office will no longer preselect the distribution which was chosen for the previous purchase
- The VAT validation service was removed because it was only supporting EU VAT numbers.
- It's now possible to configure an outgoing mailbox to which we will send a blind carbon copy of each outgoing e-mail
The 1.10 release includes a full mobile friendly make-over of the online web shop based on the intuitive back-office design.
Regardless of look and feel we also included some new features as early Christmas presents:
- It will now be possible to upload an event cover image
- The timezone of the event will be used for displaying time-based data. We'll also show the timezone if it differs from the customer's timezone
- It will now be possible to configure and show a description on your ticket types
- We'll now show a google maps location if an event's venue is available
- There will be a keep shopping button to enable customers in buying tickets of multiple events
- We've added two new optional customer registration fields: company & VAT number
- We'll now also support unsupervised payments if an organizer wants to handle the payment themselves