The 1.10.1 release ships some small quality of life improvements:
- The web shop will now warn the customer if his seats are not adjacent in a Best Available Seat scenario through the translatable field "webshop_shopping_cart_not_contiguous_seats".
- The web shop will now prohibit the use of multiple promotion codes for the same ticket type to prevent the customer of wasting his codes when a limit is set per ticket type through the translatable field "webshop_promotion_code_already_in_purchase_error". He can still add multiple codes when they're related to different ticket types.
- The box-office will no longer preselect the distribution which was chosen for the previous purchase
- The VAT validation service was removed because it was only supporting EU VAT numbers.
- It's now possible to configure an outgoing mailbox to which we will send a blind carbon copy of each outgoing e-mail
The 1.10 release includes a full mobile friendly make-over of the online web shop based on the intuitive back-office design.
Regardless of look and feel we also included some new features as early Christmas presents:
- It will now be possible to upload an event cover image
- The timezone of the event will be used for displaying time-based data. We'll also show the timezone if it differs from the customer's timezone
- It will now be possible to configure and show a description on your ticket types
- We'll now show a google maps location if an event's venue is available
- There will be a keep shopping button to enable customers in buying tickets of multiple events
- We've added two new optional customer registration fields: company & VAT number
- We'll now also support unsupervised payments if an organizer wants to handle the payment themselves